This December I’m holding two free recitals, both accompanied by the wonderful Gilly Slot. I’m very excited to perform in two entirely new venues – and to work with Gilly again, who has accompanied me beautifully many times in Southampton Music Festival!
The recitals will be followed by a mince pies and mulled drinks reception and there will also be a retiring collection, with all proceeds going towards the charities of the United Church, Winchester and St Mark’s Church, Southampton.
The dates and venues for the recitals are:
– Friday 27th December, 6PM: United Church, Jewry Street, Winchester
– Saturday 28th December, 6PM: St Mark’s Church, Archers Road, Southampton
The programme is entirely Mozartian and roughly half an hour long:
– Ma se colpa io non ho…Batti batti o bel Masetto (Don Giovanni)
– Ach, ich Fühl’s (Die Zauberflöte)
– Una donna a quindici anni (Così fan tutte)
– Giunse al fin il momento…Deh vieni non tardar (Le nozze di Figaro)
– Vedrai, carino (Don Giovanni)
If you’re not too familiar with the works of Mozart, this will be your chance to see what he’s all about! These are some of my absolute favourite arias, and I’m thrilled to have the chance to perform them in recital.
Please do spread the word! Posters and further publicity will be available for more information – or for printing and displaying – from the end of November.